One more good recipe that I made up myself…YAY!!!
This is totally easy…
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- chunk of Oaxaca cheese, sliced thinly (2-3 cups? A wheel? I dunno.)
- 1 carton Knorr mole sauce (green carton), or Dona Maria (pictured above). In the Mexican soup section of whatever grocery store.
- 2-3 cups grilled chicken. I like to get the Tyson prepackaged, precooked chicken. Or you could get a prepared rotisserie chicken and tear it up. Whatever.
- 1 can of black beans, warmed
- 1 tortilla-sized-diameter casserole dish
- NOTE: You can omit the chicken and just use beans if you want to go all veggie with this.
LAYER (bottom to top):
- Repeat, in whatever order you want.
- End with Tortilla, topped with mole, topped with cheese
Bake in 350 degree oven about 20 minutes, or until cheese is all melty.