More low carby goodness for you today…
Philly Cream Cheese Chicken!
To make this, you will need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
1. Grease/oil up a casserole dish.
2. Preheat oven to 375F
3. Put chicken parts in the casserole dish…
4. Sprinkle salad dressing mix over chicken.
5. If the cream cheese needs softening, throw it into the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Then stir or whisk to get the lumps out.
6. Add mushroom soup and mix into the cream cheese.
7. Spread over the chicken.
8. Put in the oven for 35-40 minutes if the chicken is already thawed. If you are lazy and get your chicken breasts frozen and refuse to thaw them, keep them in the oven for 45-55 minutes.
9. You will get THIS:
10. Plate it up with your favorite veggies (and potatoes or noodles if you don’t care about the carb count).